If you are looking for a full bodyweight workout at home that you can do anywhere – you are at the right place.
This workout requires only a bit of space and time and is based totally on bodyweight exercises, so you don’t need any equipment for it.
Do This Workout If
- You want to engage the entire body in less than 25minutes.
- Your goal is better body tone, strength, and mobility.
- You like moving in a full range of movement and sympathize with pilates, yoga, and calisthenic exercises.
What Can You Expect From This Workout?
This routine is designed to improve your overall mobility, strength, and muscle tone. Since this is a full-body routine, I designed the workout to engage your shoulders, back, core, and legs with the following exercises:
- walking plank and modifications -pushups and modifications
- reverse planks and modifications
- core exercises
- squats and modifications
The entire session includes three parts: warm-up, main part, and active cool down, and takes in total around 25 minutes to complete. During the warm-up, we focus primarily on mobility. The main part includes three circuits of various intensity for strengthening and toning the body. Active cooldown is dedicated to relaxation and consists of a combination of stretching and breathing exercises.
- Stay hydrated and drink water whenever you feel like drinking.
- Eat a wholesome meal at least 45 minutes before attending this session.
- Breath regularly during exercises. If you need to stop for a moment, it’s okay. Take your time, slow down or even stop, and rejoin when you are ready.
If you have any questions or feedback, please drop them in the comments below.
For more workouts, explore my website or visit my youtube channel. Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe if you want to stay up to date with fresh and free workout ideas!