This is a second session of Full Bodyweight Workout Challenge and requires only a bit of space and time and is based totally on bodyweight exercises, so you don’t need any equipment for it.
Do This Workout If
-You want to engage the entire body in less than 30 minutes.
– Your goal is better body tone, strength, and mobility.
– You like moving in a full range of movement and sympathize with pilates, yoga, and calisthenic exercises.
What Can You Expect From This Workout?
This routine is designed to improve your overall mobility, strength, and muscle tone. Since this is a full-body routine, I designed the workout to engage your shoulders, back, core, and legs with the following exercises:
– shoulder taps and modifications
– hip raises and modifications
– toe touches & mountain climbers
– lateral squats & lunges
The entire session includes three parts: warm-up, main part, and active cool down, and takes in total around 26 minutes to complete.
During the warm-up, we focus primarily on mobility. The main part includes three circuits of various intensity for strengthening and toning the body. Active cooldown is dedicated to relaxation and consists of a combination of stretching and breathing exercises.
– Stay hydrated and drink water whenever you feel like drinking.
– Eat a wholesome meal at least 45 minutes before attending this session.
– Breath regularly during exercises.
– If you need to stop for a moment- it’s okay. Take your time, stop or even slow down, and rejoin when you are ready.